There are two methods of placing an order:
- Online Ordering System:
We highly recommend using our online ordering system (LIMS) where you can easily place an order and make a payment. Please visit our website www.macrogenusa.com and open an account to start placing an order.
Send your order to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a first time user, please consult with your purchasing agent in regards to the payment method. You may need to obtain a Purchase Order (PO) number from procurement office in order to make a payment for your order.
Online Ordering Procedure
Log in > Go to “Place an Order” > Complete basic information > Enter general information (email, billing, sample type, etc.) > Complete order by uploading template file or directly typing in reaction information > Print confirmation page > Include with the sample package > Ship or drop off samples
Shipping by mail
Ship your samples to:
Attn: CES Sample Receiving
1330 Piccard Drive STE 103
Rockville MD 20850 USA
- Shipping coverage is $30 for every 20 reactions or each 96-well plate (Maximum shipping coverage is $90).
- Select delivery type as “Standard Overnight”. Dry ice or ice packs are not necessary in the shipment unless you are sending cultured/uncultured cell.
Sample drop boxes & Pick up service
We currently have drop off locations at various institutions. You can check the available drop box location when you place an order. Please contact us for the availability of sample drop box near you.
email@example.com, (301) 251-1007 ext. 302
Sample pick up at the Bethesda NIH campus
We provide daily pickup service for NIH customers at Bethesda campus. If you are at our drop box locations (BLD 33, 35, 49, 50), please drop off your samples before 2PM to ensure your sample pickup. For building number (BLG 4,5,6,8,9,10), please place an online order before 2 PM if you would like to request pickup online or call the office at (301) 251-1007 to schedule a pickup. Our courier visits the campus from 2PM to 4 PM every weekday.
Drop off samples at our facility before 5:00 pm to get your results back next morning.
Drop box can be found at the South entrance of the building. Please call us for direction at (301) 251-1007.
1330 Piccard Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
- Sequencing results are available within 12 to 24 hours upon the sample arrival at Psomagen facility.
- If you request primer synthesis service with your sequencing order, the result will take 2-3 business days.
- Plasmid preparation and any additional services may take 1-2 business days before proceeding with sequencing reaction.