Terms & Conditions Updated: July 27, 2021
- Scope of Terms
The Terms apply to your use of Psomagen’s website and our service site http://lims.psomagen.com (collectively as “Online Services”). The Site and Online Services are owned and operated by Psomagen Incorporated (“Psomagen”), a publicly held company in the South Korean Stock Exchange (“KOSDAQ”).
- Disclaimer of Content
Our Site and Online Services provides information about Psomagen’s business to business laboratory services (“Genomics Services”) company information, products, and services offered by Psomagen Inc., its affiliates and the services offered by each of them including sanger sequencing, next generation sequencing, related diagnostic health testing and services, data analysis, employer health management solutions, and information about various health conditions.
If you are a patient of a healthcare consumer, you should not use the information on this Site or our Online Services to replace a relationship with your doctor or other healthcare professional and should not rely on the information as professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider to discuss your questions, medical conditions, and/or medical choices for treatment or medication. Do not delay or disregard seeking medical treatment or advice because of the information you read on this Site or services rendered by our Online Services. In the event of an emergency, contact emergency personnel for immediate assistance.
Information on this Site or Online Services are intended exclusively for educational purposes and are not considered substitutions for medical nor health care advice for a medical condition, disease, or illness that should be diagnosed by a qualified health professional familiar with your medical history.
Psomagen recognizes that scientific innovation is constantly evolving, and we do our best to keep the information on this Site and Online Services up to date with the latest in healthcare technology. However, this Site and our Online Services should not be considered error-free or a comprehensive source of information for related science research. All representations on this website shall be taken “As is.” Psomagen makes no warranties for the accuracy of content and Psomagen takes no responsibility for the outcomes directly or indirectly related to any action or inaction you take based upon the information and material on this Site or Online Services.
Our Site and Online Services may feature products or services with promotions; however, those are subject to change at any time without notice. In addition, certain information on this site is provided by third-parties with approval by Psomagen and will be clearly marked as owned or operated by the third-party affiliate.
- Intellectual Property
The Site and Online Services are exclusively own and operated by Psomagen Inc. All names, trademarks, logos, and/or service marks appearing on this Site or Online Services may not be used in any advertising, publicity or otherwise, to indicate an endorsement, sponsorship or any unauthorized business relationship for any product or service without express written consent from an Officer, current employee, or agent of Psomagen. No digital asset displayed on this Site or Online Services grants a license to these names, trademarks, logos or service marks via implication, estoppel, waiver or otherwise, any license or right of use to these digital assets without the written permission of the owners and operators of Psomagen assets or the third-party owner of the trademark, if any. Our Site and Online Services may contain proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Links to Other Sites
This Site or our Online Services may contain third party-owned content (i.e., articles, data feeds, abstracts, etc.) and may also include hypertext link to third-party-owned websites. We provide such third party content and links as a courtesy to our users. We have no control over any third party-owned websites or content referenced, accessed by or available on this Site or Online Services, and therefore, we do not endorse sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept any responsibility for such third party websites or content or for the availability of such websites. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ANY ALLEGATION THAT ANY THIRD PARTY-OWNED CONTENT (WHETHER PUBLISHED ON THIS, OR ANY OTHER, WEB SITE) INFRINGES THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON OR ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ANY INFORMATION OR OPINION CONTAINED ON SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR CONTENT. If you link to third party sites from Psomagen, we encourage you to consult the privacy policies of each site you visit.
- Links to This Site
Psomagen encourages links to this Site; however, we reserve the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to the website, including any links which contain or make available any content or information of the following nature:
- Any information that misrepresents the nature of your relationship with Psomagen or its subsidiaries or incorrect facts or data about Psomagen; or
- Any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to our services, operations, credibility, or integrity of Psomagen or its subsidiaries; or
- Any material or information that promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hate crimes or physical harm of any kind against any group or individuals, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18, provides instructions for illegal activities; or
- Any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights.
- Advertising and Sponsorships
Paid advertisements or sponsorships are not accepted on this Site or Online Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limited Liability
By accessing Psomagen Services, you agree to, acknowledge, covenant, warrant and represent as follows:
- PSOMAGEN DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOUR USE OF OUR SITE AND ONLINE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ACCESS TO THIS SITE MAY BE INTURRUPTED AND INFORMATION AND ONLINE SERVICES AND MATERIALS MAY NOT BE ERROR-FREE. PSOMAGEN, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES HEREIN DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE; THEY ALSO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISIING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE OR ONLINE SERVICES.
- You agree that you have the authority, under the laws of the state or jurisdiction in which you reside, to provide these representations. In case of breach of any one of these representations, Psomagen has the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof) and you will hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Psomagen and its affiliates against any liability, costs, or damages arising out of the breach of these representations and warranties.
Psomagen will treat all personal and health-related information submitted to by you as confidential in accordance with our Privacy Statement. The purpose of the Privacy Statement is to identify the information we collect online, the steps we take to protect it and your choices regarding how the information may be used.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Psomagen, its subsidiaries and affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, servants and representatives of each from any liability losses, claims, suits, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) related to your violation of these terms and your posting of material to our Site or Online Services.
- Governing Law
Our Site and online Services can be accessed from the United States and other foreign countries worldwide. Since the laws of each state or country may differ, you agree that the statues and laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site. Those who choose to access the Site or Online Services from locations outside of the United States or where our Site or Online Services are deemed unavailable, do so on their own initiative and those users are responsible for compliance with local laws.
These Terms are effective unless and until modified as noted above, or terminated, at any time by Psomagen. If in the sole discretion of Psomagen, you fail to comply with these Terms, Psomagen may terminate these Terms without notice and deny you access to our Site or Online Services.
- Contact Information
Psomagen Incorporated is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland in the United States of America.
1330 Piccard Drive, Suite 103
Rockville, MD 20850